Tour & Activity Plans

 As of May 10th 2012 This is the new form for New Tour and Activity Plans and they will be submitted  online through BSA National.


Online Tour Plans now accepted at myscouting.org


You may also print out new forms and mail, fax or bring into Scout Office.




Video On New Tour Plan




 New Tour Plan fillable


You need to file a Tour Plan for any event involving an over night stay or outside of the local council boundary (i.e. day trip to Hershey Park).

Tour plans do not need to be filed for district or council sponsored events (council camporee).

When in doubt, fill one out!

If you are a T142 Scoutmaster, here's your "roadmap" for the proper use of the new Tour Plan:

1. Go to myscouting.org

2. Sign-in with your UserID and Password

3. At the left of the screen scroll down to Tour and Activity Plans

4. Complete the required information and submit.

5. Please check FAQ’s for additional information or contact Leslie or Robin at 717-394-4063.